The Tumor Models Conference Series is dedicated to exploring the latest advances in the application of preclinical models to enhance the translation of cancer therapies from bench to patient.
- Be at the interface of model innovation and therapeutic development.
- Meet a multidisciplinary mix of model developers, translational and pharmacology research scientists.
- Share knowledge and debatewith the scientific community thanks to a human sized event.
- Assess how the industry is overcoming challenges in drug development through the use of in vitro & in vivo models.
- The 3-day agenda, designed with the input of 40+ leading oncology leaders, will strive to answer your burning questions in terms of model validation, translatability and rationale.
- Benchmark your progress and enhance the translational confidence of your preclinical approaches.
- Join over 120 attendees from 80 organizations from various backgrounds such as academia, industry and model providing services and define the future of cancer drug development.