The Only Industry-Led Event Exclusively Dedicated to Exploring Tumor Model Applications in Cell Therapies & Combination Strategies
The 9th PREDiCT: Tumor Models Digital Summit, formerly known as PREDiCT: Tumor Models Boston, is your must-attend event of the year. Being the only comprehensive, industry-focused summit for preclinical and translational scientists on tumor models, this is your best opportunity to share with and learn from your peers to progress your oncology pipelines.
This is your chance to:
- See the pioneering work occurring in the cell therapy space from CAR-T to NK cell therapies
- Explore the latest advances in preclinical models and platforms including PDX models, humanized mice, organoids, and more
- Dive into all areas of the nonclinical journey with dedicated tracks for both preclinical and translational modelling
- Leverage tumor models to enhance translational confidence and form robust data to guide clinical decisions
- Understand MoAs, the tumor microenvironment, and cancer drug resistance
Some of Our Speakers Include:
The PREDiCT: Tumor Models Series maintains the mission to accelerate your scientific research and collaboration and our PREDiCT Team is committed to serving and helping you to access the latest preclinical oncology breakthroughs and build meaningful connections with your industry fellows.