8th PREDiCT Tumor Models Digital Event is the only dedicated, comprehensive and industry focussed summit ensuring you can advance your preclinical models to nail targeted immunotherapies drug discovery, development & safety profiling
Dedicated to exploring the latest advances in the application of preclinical models to enhance the translation and predictability of cancer therapies from bench to patient, The Tumor Models Conference Series maintains the mission to accelerate scientific research and collaboration.
Our PREDiCT team is committed to serving and helping you to access latest preclinical oncology breakthroughs and build meaningful connections with your industry fellows.
Let’s not be deterred by travel restrictions and embrace this one-of-a-kind virtual meeting in July!
- Be part of the discussion into progression into next generation preclinical models from in vivo to integration of 3D organoids
- Meet 30+ leaders from a multidisciplinary background, from translation, pharmacology, physiology and many more
- Tailor your 2-day virtual meeting agenda for this 2-tracked summit, and we can help you with 1-2-1 meetings with peers
- Submit your posters to present your research breakthroughs – facilitate collaboration between pharma, biotech and academia
- Assess model suppliersand CROs’ capabilities to build long-term relationship and partner for your translational programs
Composition of audience for PREDiCT: Tumor Models Boston 2020